What Is A Consortium Agreement Financial Aid

What Is A Consortium Agreement Financial Aid

If you receive financial assistance for classes attended at another higher education institution or university, the EOU must receive an official copy of these courses, even if the grades may be detrimental to their overall average. It is your responsibility to provide an official transcript to the EOU. You may have to pay a transcript fee at the host facility. Note: We will take unofficial transcripts at the end of the summer, fall and winter districts to calculate your satisfactory academic progress. We will need the official academic transcript at the end of the spring term. If a student does not provide an official copy at the end of the spring term, we will not process the financial assistance for the next year of the award until we receive the official copy. Talk to your advisor to make sure that the courses you want to take at the „host“ institution will be transferred to your studies. Your advisor must also sign the consortium contract form to verify that the courses are applicable. Sanitation and technical training courses are not provided and very few exceptions are allowed. You cannot use classes that you control for the consortium agreement. In addition, you cannot repeat courses with the consortium agreement without first contacting your advisor and the financial assistance office. This agreement is made available to students who must complete part of their studies on a non-MSU site.

Talk to your advisor or department head to find out if your program is a co-operative program. A list of approved programs and sites is also available on the Office of Student Financial Aid website. If the host school agrees to the terms of the consortium agreement, the form will be completed, signed and returned to KU FAS. Schools are not required to enter into consortium agreements, so it is up to each institution to conclude such an agreement. Therefore, the consortium agreement will not be formally approved until the agreement and copy of the student`s schedule of the FAS host school have been received. The student cannot qualify for all kinds of rewards initially offered if he or she is not enrolled full-time with the KU. The Assistant Director will inform students of the impact on the prices offered if the consortium agreement is approved. The following conditions must be met to conclude a consortium agreement: CPE students who are interested in U.S. financial assistance. E.E., while taking some or all courses at another institution, must speak with a Financial Aid and Scholarship Advisor (FAS) to discuss the student`s reason for requesting a consortium agreement. If necessary, an application form for the consortium agreement is made available to the student at that meeting.

Learn how, as a UMGC student, you can take courses at another institution and how it affects your financial support. Students who complete their medical program at recognized reception centers can receive financial assistance through Missouri State University. If you are going to take courses at another domestic school while you are still a student at the University of Iowa, you may be able to enter into a consortium to obtain financial assistance for credit hours at the University of Iowa and the other school (host school). The objective of a consortium agreement is to ensure the appropriate amount of aid.

No Comments

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.